If you are interested in purchasing a bid packet from the Butler County Engineer’s Office, please read the following terms and conditions:
- The BCEO does not retain any credit card or financial account information. All transactions are processed by Fidelity National Information Services (FIS), a third party vendor that has been contracted by Butler County Ohio to process payments.
- Effective March 1, 2018, FIS will charge a convenience fee of 2.35% for all credit / debit card transactions with a minimum of $1.95, and $1.49 for all e-check transactions.
- Purchases are non-refundable.
- Bid packets / plans cannot be made available in digital form per Ohio Revised Code (ORC).
- Shipping is the purchaser’s responsibility. To expedite processing of your order, please inform the BCEO of your shipping plans — 513-867-5744.
- Questions? Please contact the BCEO at 513-867-5744.
- To see which projects are currently advertising for bids, please check the Bids & Contracts page.